Monday, December 28, 2009

Let's Talk

Why a blog?

Several reasons.

1. If I can keep up with this blog, then I do anything. That's a challenge to myself and I accept.
2. I like the idea of blogging/photo sharing as a way to keep in touch better than FB, myspace, twitter, etc. (even though, YES, I'm on all 3)
3. It gave me an excuse to come up with a fun title. ("Sassy, Single and Saved" was runner up. I have a thing for alliteration, apparently.)
4. Although I make no claims to lead an interesting life by the world's standards, I have been redeemed by my Savior, Jesus Christ, and that alone is worth talking about. Blogger will be my newest platform.

I could probably come up with a few more, but I think those four reasons will suffice for now.

My next assignment will be to get a few pics on the page. I should probably go camera shopping, if that's the case...

1 comment:

  1. I actually have a camera that I don't use anymore. It's a pretty good one and I will gladly let you have it if you want!

    ReplyDelete